To our Valued Customers and Suppliers,
As the COVID-19 virus develops daily, we at Syscom Tech are committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers. At this time Syscom Tech will remain open and fully operational. We are monitoring updates from the CDC and are taking steps to ensure that we continue to provide you with world class service and products. Effective March 16, 2020: Syscom Tech has enacted the following policies to assist in the fight against COVID-19.
What we are doing
- Cancelling all non-essential business visits
- Separating our workforce into smaller groups with different work hours
- Monitoring supply chains or providers for potential impacts
- Conducting ongoing supply chain risk assessment and operation impact assessment
- Preparing for material shortages, transportation delays and/or communication delays
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation precautions
What we ask from our Employees
- Self-monitor for symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home
What we ask from our Valued Customers
- Please place purchase orders ahead of time, if possible, to mitigate the risk of delayed shipments
- Accelerate the scheduled delivery of existing orders, if possible, to mitigate the risk of delayed shipments
- Patience and understanding of the need for these temporary procedural change
Our employees are still available to contact during normal business hours through phone or email. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Example: We are supplier of Draeger Medical Systems, Inc. Please see letter. COVID 19 Letter – Draeger to Syscom
Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the Coronavirus and we will continue to keep you informed as this situation evolves. We appreciate your business and understanding.